BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, August 28, 2008

AWANA


I don't know what it is about htis club that keeps me coming back from year to year.... yes I do it's the kids. Where else can you spend a couple hours a week with such a wonderful group of little people that truly have a heart for God. It's amazing to me how he works in these little people and how much joy they get out of learning his word. I am going to be trying a new position this year which is a tad scary for me as I have spend the last 3 years as a secretary but this year I will be a director of sparks. It's a different possition than what I am used to but I know God has a plan for me and he put this in front of me for a reason. I am looking forward to seeing AWANA in a different way!

2 comments:

Samantha Seholm said...

I am so glad that I found your blog:) I think it is great that you are a part of Awanas and I know you will do a great job in whatever postition you decide to do.

Amanda said...

You are right, God has you entering a new season, and it is going to be amazing. I just know God has huge plans for our club this year, and you get a front row seat. How awesome is that going to be. I am so proud of you for stepping out in faith even if it isn't the easiest thing to do. Great are your rewards.